ZEN•GA Level 1 Mat
The ZEN•GA Level 1 Mat Course will help us explore the foundational principles that make up the method and apply them to movement programs designed to help reach the desired goals.
This is a seven-hour in-class training (plus one-hour break) – and some yoga or other mind-body training is highly recommended.
What You Will Learn
- The four ZEN•GA Mindful Movement principles
- Experiential exercises on the Mat to reinforce these principles
- The definition of fascia and an introduction to the new model of training termed fascial fitness
- The benefits of training the neuromyofascial web
- An introduction to a new field of study in the human body called biotensegrity
- Exercises on the Mat that explore the Myofascial Meridians
Continuing Education Credits