Intensive Stability Chair™ – ICHR
Building on your industry knowledge and the material learned in IMP or IR you learn to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES Stability Chair repertoire for personal or group training settings for a range of clients.
15 hours of instruction and supervised teaching.
What You Will Learn
- Functional exercises to develop core strength against spring resistance in a variety of positions, including standing, sitting, prone and side-lying
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to Essential and Intermediate-level Stability Chair exercises
- Better understanding of movement essence and exercise goals, proper execution and muscle activation
- How to improve core stability, increase peripheral strength and enhance mobility on one piece of equipment
- How the split-pedal option transforms exercises by challenging bilateral, unilateral and reciprocal strength and stability
- Cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness
Continuing Education Credits