Intensive Cadillac – ICAD
Building on your industry knowledge and the material learned in IMP or IR you learn to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES Cadillac repertoire for personal or group training settings for a range of clients.
25 hours of instruction and supervised teaching.
125 exercises on the Cadillac Trapeze Table.
What You Will Learn
- A variety of exercises performed on the Cadillac Trapeze Table through the full Essential and Intermediate repertoire
- To become better acquainted with the Cadillac as a tool to create complete workouts or as a complement to routines featuring Matwork and other equipment
- To observe and experience a variety of exercises utilizing the Cadillac’s features including the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Trapeze, Leg and Arm Springs
- The goals of each exercise, biomechanics and alignment, as well as cueing and correcting for safety and effectiveness
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to a variety of exercises, variations and modifications
- Familiarity with the safety guidelines and application of the equipment for a variety of clients
Continuing Education Credits