Intensive Barrels – IBRL
Building on your industry knowledge and the material learned in IMP or IR you learn to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and Arc Barrel repertoire for personal or group training settings for a range of clients.
10 hours of instruction and supervised teaching.
What You Will Learn
- How to apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to exercises on the Arc Barrel, Spine Corrector and Ladder Barrel
- Exercises from the STOTT PILATES Essential and Intermediate Barrel repertoire
- To understand movement essence and exercise goals
- How to support the spine in flexion, lateral flexion or extension, to target core and peripheral muscle groups, and to adapt exercises to specific body types
- How to incorporate the barrels into a full-body workout and program for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- To develop effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
Continuing Education Credits